We sit down with Alex Solo from Sprintlaw, who’s on a mission to automate, de-mystify and simplify basic legal services for small businesses and startups, removing cost barriers that can keep this demographic from accessing the legal services they require. He shares his vision for the changes he hopes to make in his industry and the tech tools he uses to get there, as well as how automation has allowed him to streamline new approaches within a highly traditional industry.
In this episode we cover:
- How Alex made the choice to move into law over pursuing a career as a musician
- Why Alex describe his team as ‘lawyers for business, powered by tech’
- How he identified a gap in the market of underserved startups and small businesses
- The difference between Sprint Law’s approach and that of traditional lawyers
- How technology works in the background as a tool for their lawyers, not as a replacement, keeping customer experience at the forefront